Sign in to follow this  
kadeja224

Ultrawide 4K monitor for MSFS Xbox

Hi all

I have tried searching for this but could not find any relevant one.

I am only interested in playing MSFS on Xbox, not on a PC. This means ruling out multi-monitor setups because I think this is not possible with Xbox. Happy to be corrected.

Does it make sense to buy a 4K ultrawide monitor, if it even exists? I am playing right now with a 21" monitor and would be happy to get a monitor that can give the experience from two similar monitors.

I have looked at Lenovo Legion R45w-30 and LG 49 UltraGear 49GR85DC-B but these are not 4K. I will also be using the monitor for office work and watching movies and maybe FPS, RTS and racing in the future, that's why I am keen on 4K.

Budget is not really a constraint as long as it is not crazy, must be available to deliver to Ireland. Somewhere around € 1,000 would be great. The experience is more important.

I don't have space to accommodate one 4K monitor for movies and one more non-4K monitor for gaming.

I should have added that I play and work on my desk, it can take a maximum monitor width of about 950-1000 mm, may be slightly more which means 45-50" ultrawide monitor.