Sign in to follow this  
Guest kinetic

aircraft light problem

Guest kinetic

Update: I read somewhere DX10 could be causing the problem it. Is there some way to run FSX in "DirectX9" mode in Vista?---Old message:I got a problem with the lightning in the default aircraft and would be thankkfull for any help.The cockpit flood light disappeared after installing Acceleration Expansion Pack. I'm talking about the inside floodlight you see in external view on default cessna 172 and many of the smaller planes. I first thought it was one of my addons that caused the error, but then I did a clean install. Installed FSX - working light. Installed Acceleration - no light :( It's not a big issue but it looks better on screenshots with the pilot sitting in flood light inside the cessna rather than in the dark. Thankfull for any help or tips.Windows Vista Home PremiumIntel Core 2 - 2,13GHz2 GB RamATI Radeon X1650 SEMicrosoft FSX Deluxe + Acceleration Expansion (clean install w/o addons).-Kinetic