Sign in to follow this  
747400ER

Different Blurry Issue-Aircraft not scenery

I've been searching the threads on this forum for some help but I can't seem to find anything to help with this.I installed FSX over a year ago and had no problems whatsoever. I installed SP1 when it came out and no problems there either. I have a fairly decent system but when I rushed out to install Accelerator it went down hill FAST... Now the main issue I had was the CTD after trying to switch menus (as most people that have Nvidia 7xxx & 8xxx series already know about) but with the latest Nvidia driver I was able to get through the CTD's. But when I installed Accelerator the DEFAULT aircraft all became BLURRY. Not the ground textures and NOT add-on aircraft. Its amazing. Every other aircraft in my fleet is looking great except the default ones. I finally decided to completely uninstall Accelerator AND FSX. I followed the instructions of another thread and deleted all the files I could find related to FSX. I defrag'd the HD until my whole set-up was running like new. I installed FSX, then SP1, then SP2 (no Accel) and did another defrag. Started up FSX and the blurry aircraft are still here. I haven't even added ANY add-ons. It's a clean install.Does anyone have any suggestions?System:AMD 64 Dual Core ProcWindows XP2GB RAMNvidia 7960 GT w/ 512MBMickeyKLAS

Guest UlfB

Mickey,A picture would help. Is the aircraft blurry in outside views or is blurry in a cockpit view?Ulf B

Ok... Disregard this post. I figured it out. Didn't have my Global Texture settings high enough. Blurry is gone... And I've been flying MSFS since 5.1.... huh