Sign in to follow this  
Guest 777ER

How to install FSX on my comp?

Guest 777ER

Hi,I have a computer that only has WinXP FS9 and addon's...strictly for FS9 and didn't want to clutter it up by using it for the internet and other software slowing it down.Now my problem is...I got FSX from my fianc

Guest 777ER

the FS9 computer isn't old, built it last year.The time waiting for a DVD drive and setting it up would be a PITA since I have RAID setup and no IDE for the DVD drive to connect to.Dang just found out Disc 1 has 4.11 gigs, and Disc 2 has 4.04 gigs!Is it possible to connect an enternet directly from my laptop to the FS9 only comp and have the FS9 comp pull the files from the laptop DVD drive?

Guest Baywing

Why not just get an external USB DVD drive?

Guest 777ER

Pardon me, I'm a newbie when it comes to this networking stuff. Care to point me in the direction to get it started and set up?I know how to build and set up a computer, but limited in networking other than setting up a wi-fi or setting up a router for the internet.Thanks in advance,-Chris

Guest 777ER

Finally figured out how to set up a network between all my comps. Was new to this 'workgroup' thing.