Sign in to follow this  
Guest Nick_N

GEX installed no UTC-X Terrain

Guest sanal

IT is amazing first try I installed "GE-X USA & Canada" with out any problem (I am crossing my fingers)At the settings section: I started from wrong item, and I installed all three as follows:1- GEX-E UTC texture2- GEX-E USA & Canada main3- GEX-E special LFSetting installation this way can cause a problem?When I installed UTC texture, I saw warning "This option will only works if you have Flight 1 Ultimate X Terrain USA & Canada"I checked Flight1 web page they have UTC-X USA and UTC-X Canada as separate. I think combine again 1 GB. Is this the one I have to purchased and install?ThanksSanal

Guest Nick_N

SanalThis is not GEX support however I will answer you here this one timeIt will not hurt anything to install the UTX/GEXn textures by accident.. they wont be seen unless you have UTX installed to begin with. No, no problemsWe provided an update for users of UTX to upgrade their textures when using GEXn. You do not need UTX to use GEXn. However if you ever purchase UTX, GEXn will provide an updated texture set so UTX blends with GEXunderstand?From now on, please refer any GEX support question to the GEX forum.:)