Sign in to follow this  
Guest DeathAdder

Airoplane HELP

Guest DeathAdder

Hi.Im new to FSX and am an adiquet fan. However i am having trouble.I downloaded a couple of Airoplanes from simviation.com such as United airlines, Lufthansa etc. Everything is A-OK, I have extracted and put the necessary files into my /fsx/simobjects/airplanes folder correctly. I can use the ingame.The problem is i do not have access to the VIRTUAL COCKPIT view. The one in which if i were a REAL pilot i would be viewing from. All i cna do is choose from outside, to inside being the COCKPIT view where there is all the gauges etc infront of me. I want to see the WHOLE cockpit as a whole. if i were to look to the RIGHT / LEFT i would see no detail in the cockpit around me such as Glass. I would rather see the OUTSIDE objects as if i were not even in a cockpit.How would i get it realistic like this: http://youtube.com/watch?v=v8sHgCpBs4kSEE: 0:17. He is looking around the cockpit, I CANNOT do this and i cannot get to this view point. I am only in cockpit mode....Please help

Guest jshyluk

Not every aircraft comes with a VC (Virtual Cockpit), especially if it has been downloaded for free. It is difficult to make a 3-D cockpit, so some people do not include one with the aircraft. You can double-check to make sure the aircraft you downloaded actually have VC's, and you can look in the AVSIM library to see if there are any freeware aircraft with VC's you would like. Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM

Guest UlfB

Hi,Not all aircraft have a virtual cockpit built into the model. So if you cannot find a vc, the model probably doesn't have one. If you could name the developer (company or person) somebody with knowledge of that aircraft could confirm if the model lacks a vc.Edited: Oops, Jeff beat with me a fraction of a second or so :-)Ulf B :-)

Guest DeathAdder

Thanks for your replies.Please could you refer me to several sites that offer for money / products/ links etc PLEASE that have a VC included. Also if you could maybe give me links on AVSIM libarary for these VC included freeware aircrafts aswell.Thanks

Guest DeathAdder

Thanks for your replies.Please could you refer me to several sites that offer for money / products/ links etc PLEASE that have a VC included. Also if you could maybe give me links on AVSIM libarary for these VC included freeware aircrafts aswell.EDIT: I fond lots of 747- xxx mods with a VC however i need 737- xx if posisbleThanks