Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest zalemam

time problem

Hey,Im having a problem with fsx it just happened suddenly, i put the time to about 12:00pm and i load my flight it loads normally then it loads again and it goes to night time. Please try to help me.ThanksZaid Alemam

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I have never read about this problem before. Perhaps you are inadvertently setting the clock to AM instead? I suspect you are able to duplicate it? Make sure you have the proper time set before hitting the "Fly" button. You may have a problem with the installation of your day textures too. If the day textures are not found for the area/region you are going, FSX may install the nighttime textures instead (if found). Make sure your scenery.cfg is not corrupted. There's a freeware tool that you can run to check your scenery.cfg and automatically fix any errors. Do a search for FSTscenery in the File Library or do a search on this forum for further info concerning this program. You can manually check your scenery.cfg but the location of the "working" version depends on whether you have Vista or XP installed. If this does not correct the problem I would reinsert your FSX DVD and select "Repair FSX".Ciao,Jim

hey thanks for the help, but i figured out the problem i had the time on fsinn set on automatic so i turned that off and everything went back to normal.Zaid Alemam