Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest kalch

My engines are shutting down without warning, again!

Everything had been running fantastically, great fps, using leveld 767, and other aircraft, then, all of a sudden, now, after I start my engines, doesn't matter what aircraft, even the cessna, the engines shut down themselves, eventually, the electricals do as well.Could this be something in my dll.xml file (below), or something else. I don't really want to do a complete reinstall again. <?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252" ?> - Launchdll.xmlFalseFalse - Object Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dll- Traffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dll- Visual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dll- Level-D SimulationsFalseFalseModulesLVLD.dll- FSUIPC 4FalseModulesFSUIPC4.dll- FSCopilotFalseModulesFSCopilot.dll

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Sounds like the fuel valves are closed, then the batteries run down.

Yes. Some where you have the mixture control (fuel cut off) assigned to a joystick axis of which you are unaware. You gotta go through your assignments and find it.

a little confused, but everything seems okay now after looking at the fuel mix setting, which i never touched beforethxmike k