Sign in to follow this  
Guest Cinch

Performance testing FSX!

Guest Cinch

First time post here at AVSIM, so I thought I would make my first post with some information that might be helpful to people that do not have the time to sit and benchmark and performance test FSX. I spent about 4 hours, 6 Red bulls, watching the Military channel and a pack of smokes performing this test. Part 1: Nvidia control panel set to Application Controlled AA & AFMicrosoft EXCEL version of Performance Test download linkwww.mediafire.com/?bskd0nmzbjeAdobe PDF version of Performance testwww.mediafire.com/?xjmgmkPart 2 will be testing with Nvidia control panel to handle AA&AFwith fsx handling no AA&AFPart 3 will be a combo of nvidia control panel and FSXPart 4 will be with nvidia control panel, FSX & Nhancer I will ad links under in this thread for the download links for the findings of further testing. My I am hoping to have this testing complete by June 1, so check back!!Cinch

Guest fsxmissionguy

Dude,You seriously need to find another host for that file. It's pop-up city over there ... who knows what else. Why not do everyone a favor and use box.net ... a file-hosting service that doesn't annoy people to death.

Guest Cinch

ok will upload again to the site you gave sorry, but I did not have any issues with the site no pop ups here!Cinch