Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest David Ketchum

Aerosoft Beaver X Altimeter Question

Hi Guys,I realize that Aerosoft has their own support forum, but I can't even get posting privileges over there approved even after having registered with them over a week ago? At any rate, AVSIM is the best single source of information pertaining to flight sims irregardless....Do any of you that own the Beaver X add-on for FSX notice your altimeter setting window (e.g. the inches mercury window) does not change when you adjust altimeter? With my installation (ver 2.31), I can manually adjust the altimeter itself to local field elevation MSL, but the corresponding setting window does not change, remaining instead permanently to '29.92'. Thus I can set the altimeter to a known local elevation while on the ground but can't set in inches mercury when airborne and the inches mercury setting is given by the virtual controllers and/or virtual AWOS reporting. Is this a known bug/feature with the Beaver X altimeter and/or are you guys that also own a copy of this plane experiencing the same thing?Thanks!-David

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!