Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Ragnar45

Hornet instrument guide?

Greetings,I'm a brand-new convert to Acceleration. I held off installing it because of all the trouble reports I read when it was first introduced and because I was ticked-off by what the installation of SP1 did to my FS9 installation. I did what I could to safeguard my FSX install and then loaded up Acceleration with my fingers crossed. That mojo worked because the installion was trouble-free. I'm enjoying the added missions and planes. However, I wonder if there's a tutorial or guide to the instrument panel of the Hornet. Maybe I missed it but I didn't see anything about the arcane intricacies of the autopilot or communications settings of the F/A-18 in the Learning Center or the Kneeboard, and a search for "Hornet instruments" in the FSX forum didn't bring me much either. Is there a document or guide somewhere that reveals all the mysteries?Thanks for any help.Rainer

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Noel,thanks for the quick and very helpful reply. I have their O'Hare airport, but had forgotten that they were the sub-contractors for the F/A-18 panel. Your link supplies all I need.Regards,Rainer