Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest Knikolaes

dll.xml - Get the Dialog Boxes to go away?

A while back I had some issues with my dll.xml. I have repaired the code so that my modules now run, but now every time I start FSX I have to click "yes" about 10 times to get past the "should i run this DLL" ques from FSX.Are there lines I can add or edit in the dll.xml file so that FSX just trusts and runs these DLLs without my having to click "yes" 10 or so times every time I boot in? Also, I tried changing "manual load" from "true" to "false" on the modules in question and that does not seem to do anything at all, positive or negative, to the modules in question. What does this line even do?

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Chris,I would recommend you cut and paste the contents of your dll.xml so the "experts" on this file can take a look at it. Jim

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="Windows-1252"?>Launchdll.xmlFalseTrueAFXModuleFalseFalseX:Program FilesAFXAFXModuleFSX.dllInstant SceneryFalseFalseX:Program FilesInstant SceneryInstantSceneryFSX.dllObject Placement ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKMission Creation Kitobject_placement.dllTraffic ToolboxTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitTraffic Toolbox SDKtraffictoolbox.dllVisual Effects ToolTrueFalse..Microsoft Flight Simulator X SDKSDKEnvironment KitSpecial Effects SDKvisualfxtool.dllPMDG OptionsFalseFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGOptions.dllPMDG EventsFalseFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGEvents.dllPMDG SoundsFalseFalsePMDGDLLsPMDGSounds.dllFeelThere EJetX HelperFalseFalseFeelThereE170EJetH.dll

It looks like the 6th line down, you have dll.xml to run in manual mode. Change True to FalseJim

>It looks like the 6th line down, you have dll.xml to run in>manual mode. Change>True to>False>>JimTHAT did the trick!!! I knew it was something small and I had looked at that line but didn't want to touch without knowing :-)Thank you, Jim. Much appreciated!