Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest vfrlover

Add-Ons acting funny in FSX

After installing/uninstalling more times than I care to admit to, I am still having this problem. Basically the X-35b in Abacus' Carrier Strike Force is having a few problems that the good folks at Abacus don't seem to want to help with, so I am bringing it here to all the incredibly clever people here at the AVSIM forum. The first problem is that when I click the icon inside the cockpit to bring up my radio stack, it comes up just fine, but there is no display on it. NO digital numbers at all. When I switch to vc mode, I can see the radio stack and the numbers are there and I can tune the radios and nav freq's just fine, but when I use the popup window for the radios, I get nada. The second problem is that the red and green nav lights on the outside of the aircraft are hovering above the plane as opposed to being actually on the plane. This particular add-on is for both FSX and FS2004. This problem is unique to FSX however, and so I am completely lost. I have tweaked the config files and managed to get the lights where they should be, but I am completely lost as to how to get the nav lights positioned correctly instead of floating above it. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!