Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest jshyluk

Customer Support

Hi all,I had a problem with my PMDG 747X and after hours of searching the internet I couldn

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

An interesting thread, if it doesn't go down into a flame war. As a reviewer, I end up in conversations with a lot of enthusiastic developers. It's rare to find a developer that isn't excited on some level about their product (but it happens). So, it's tough to pick out a list......certainly PMDG is helpful and also rather morbidly entertaining if they've just gone through a run of cranky customers.But if I had to pick out an ace among aces, it would have to be Dave March from OnCourse Software. He was an old hand at MSFS when I was just getting started, and after all of these years later, Dave continues to set the highest standards of personal customer service. I would also choose to recognize Peter Dowson for his untiring efforts to improve the flight sim experience. However, I am a little late, as Mr. Dowson recieved a much-deserved Award of Excellence from AVSIM for his towering personal achievements at the last AVSIM FanCon. I'm kind of swamped with work right now, so I don't have the time to come up with a comprehensive list of people who deserve our grateful recognition. However, I hope to chime in later.Jeff ShylukAssistant Managing EditorSenior Staff ReviewerAVSIM