Sign in to follow this  
Guest eko

Panel Window Toggles?

Greetings,I'm working on a comprehensive set of FS2002 toggles in XML format. I've encountered a problem trying to figure out how to do a certain kind of toggle.I wish to be able to toggle a certain window number, not based on it's ident. Just like the old DFD toggle buttons do. For example, if I have three windows in a panel (including the main window), I want to be able to toggle window three with a switch, regardless of what it's IDENT is.I've looked and looked in the SDK for any reference to being able to do this, but I just can't figure it out. Any help in pointing me in the right path would be most appreciated!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

In Fs2002 you have to toggle by IDENT, nothing other is possible any more. On the other hand no-one stops you from toggling more then one window in one XML gauge by IDENT.Arne Bartels

Well, looks like I'm going to hate to start repainting those DFD switches, as they are probably going to be around for a while. :-)Thx for the reply Arne. Just getting started in this XML gauge thing, so I'm only doing very basic stuff... like playing with the Toggles and such.