Sign in to follow this  

Major problem with certain xml _SET events.

HiI've had the rather ugly discovery that I cannot use a lot of _SET type event within automatic calculations without interference with the aircraft [exits] section.These includes events such as ADF_IDENT_SET, SPOILER_SET, and GYRO_SET, which are some of the main new features of the panel - and I will not part with it :) I was able to do some boolean checks to use ADF_IDENT_TOGGLE instead which works fine. The bug with GYRO_SET is livable I think, but NOT SPOILER_SET. SPOILER_TOGGLE will not work, as I have to use certain degrees of deflection based on the calculations.Whenever I use these events in automatic functions, Shift E-2 will open the main exit instead of the number 2 exit. If I put a quit command just before SPOILER_SET, Shift E-2 will open the correct door.Any ideas how to overcome this rather strange problem?

Never mind, problem solved, well sort of anyway...