Sign in to follow this  

UAD MD-82 preview

Guest PhLem

This is what I have been working on all day. Still a lot to do.Laterz.Udo:-waveP.S.Thanks Lionel Goh. :-beerchug

DUDE! THAT LOOKS AWESOME! OMG! YOU ARE SUCH A GOOD DESIGNER!!! HOLY SHITTAKE MUSHROOM!!!! THAT LOOKS SOOOO SSOOOO NICE!!!!!!keep up the good work my friend!!AlexP.S i'll have the animators work out the passenger doors and stuff! Looks great man! I think we'll keep you for the next few projects, welcome aboard UAD! i'm going to post it in the UAD forum if thats ok with you!

lets all offer a big round of applause for his excellent work on the MD82! Congratulations Udo!THANK YOU SO SO MUCH FOR HELPING ME OUT!! American Virtual Airlines is awaiting your and or our plane! Glad to have you aboard!YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY! YAY!new livery list:AMERICANDELTA (ALL LIVERIES)CONTINENTALSASTRANS WORLD (TWA OC/NC)CROSS AIRVANGAURDALASKA AIRLINESSPIRITFRONTIER (IF ITS POSSIBLE??)add more if you like!once again THANK YOU UDO FOR AN EXCELLENT PIECE OF WORK!!! I GIVE YOU MY MANY THANKS!!!

Guest PhLem

Come on guys,you think this is good. It is just a start. And hold all future projects untill I have released mine, ok ? Anyway, I am happy you like it so far. The doors I can animate, that is no big deal. The prob is the leading and trailing flaps sets.You may post the picture on your forum, I would like to know what the guys over there think.Off to bed now !!!Udo.:-wave

some love it! i havent heard from the rest of them. but some other future productions will also be done by other designers. do you think of what you have done so far, you can send to me via email so i can just like check it out and stuff? you know to like just see how it looks in FS so far? to do like a little test or something? please, please ,please? please? :) :) :) :) :) :) you can tell me which other productions you would like so i can reserve them for you, so the other ones dont ###### them! LOL :):)but i got some replies and IM's saying it looks great, so keep up the good work my man!

Guest Lionel Goh

Hey PheLem,If you can provide the fuselage lines.. and the base doors , widnows , I can do many liveries :)Email me : cherhuan@singnet.com.sgMSN: bios___@hotmail.comICQ: 18392833Lionel Goh

do you have another screenshot? how far are you? i was shocked that day to see you got all that done! :-beerchugi was like WOW! WHOA! "he's a great designer, i am so glad i meet him" i have one quicky question? what other project are you talking about? i got lost there.. :- :-

>>Come on guys,you think this is good. It is just a start. And >hold all future projects untill I have released mine, ok ? >Anyway, I am happy you like it so far. The doors I can >animate, that is no big deal. The prob is the leading and >trailing flaps sets. >You may post the picture on your forum, I would like to know >what the guys over there think. >>Off to bed now !!! >>Udo. >:-wave Hi. I would be really interested to join your md-80 project!I have travelled so many times on that plane :). I also have hires photos and accurate vector drawings. I'm quite experienced with gmax and 3d studio max.my mail is t.simonen@kolumbus.fi contact if you need any help with modelling, i could also paint photorealistic Finnair livery.

hey toni! sure you can join! which model would you like to start on?MD80 family.MD80MD81MD83MD88MD90or Embraer, ERJ135, ERJ145, ERJ175Alex

Guest PhLem

My other projects are the Saab 2000, which I have been working on since December, and a CRJ-900, which started about a month ago.Lionel, as soon as I have more, I will provide you with everything you need. Thanks. That saves me the work of learning to paint.Toni, any info you have would be greatly appreciated. Right now drawings and/or photo's are important for parts like gear, flaps and so on. I will mail you as soon as I know more. You can reach me at lemmie@globalxs.nl if you like.Udo:-wave

Guest Lionel Goh

Just to show off some of my skills :)P.S Tail was 100% hand traced.. no photo :S

Guest Delta_747

Wow! A MD-82! Can't wait! Keep up the good work!

it actually like 70-80% done, we just need to slap some new wheels on, cut out the flaps and stuff then animate then final test. :)UAD-United Aircraft Design RULES!