Sign in to follow this  

GMAX 737-800 and other projects...

Well everyone,It both pleases and dissapoints me to announce the following: We've decided to restart our 738 project from the beggining. The decision was made because of my faulty design of the fuselage and reshaping of the wings. The good news is that we're 3 weeks wiser from the beginning, and we're not going to make the same mistakes again. We want to be sure the plane will "be all it can be" and more. We've also got a pretty solid descision about a very innovative feature we're going to include: opening doors, but not just any doors, we'll also have the emergency doors opening, even the emergency exit slides will deploy on comand! While this feature is high on the list of priorities (very high), I expect we'll release a "light" version, with a lower level of detail. Our mission is to provide DVA pilots, and all virtual pilots, high quality aircraft, for free, with the quality of payware. We also plan to make sceneries for the following airports (indefinite, pending we get more members who have EXPERIENCE): ATL, CVG, BOS, SLC, and I forget the rest, but you get the idea, Delta's three hubs are in there. We'll also have a special surprise for DVA pilots in (hopefully) the near future which will remain a secret. By 9/11 I hope to have my memorial to the WTC complete. The memorial is actually putting the WTC back into New York's skyline, but it will contain a few "easter eggs." I'm going to have only visible before 9/11/01 and after '72. After the 11th, it will be replaced by a nightly memorial of the "blue lights" which you may have seen on the news. Also I hope to have fireworks on the 4th of July over the WTC site, much like the ones in D.C. when the game date is July 4th and time is 10:00pm, and another special tribute which I want to keep secret. I'm going to make it as detailed as I can, but I've never seen it in person and it's hard to find pictures of the complex, rather than just the Towers. Alot of it will, sadly, be guess work. But whereever possible it will be designed from pictures. I'm also thinking about adding the helipad, but thats VERY iffy right now. This project is of my own taking, but it is credited to the FSDA name. Hopefully we can get a website up pretty soon, and get a good membership base. But keep in mind, what's needed is people experienced in GMAX. If your a fast learner, great, but learn before you ask to join, we can't teach you much, we're pretty novice too. I recommend all those budding designers out there to vist http://www.freeflightdesign.com That's the best source for tutorials and general help for anything from painting to design. If your interested in joining, and feel like your ready to take on an aircraft project ASAP, email me, I'm very interested in hiring you (your an unpaid VOLUNTEER, remember that, can't afford to pay you :) eukeyanta@lycos.comBlues Skies and smooth flying,

Guest PhLem

Justin, you still have my email address .......Udo.:-wave

Yes I do. I didn't want to bother you because youv'e got your own stuff to work on. But if your willing to help, I'd be glad to give you some work! :)