Sign in to follow this  
Guest John_Hirsch

CRJ-200 panel.cfg

The trottle is working for one engine only, diff to get airborne. I studied diff in the panel.cfg but can't find were I can make the connection to the second engine. Thanks for the help.Wim Dijkgraaf

Guest John_Hirsch

Willem,You may select a single engine of a multi-engined airplane by using the keystroke E then a number to represent the selected engine, for example hitting E then 2. This will cause throttle or any other engine function to be applied only to the number 2 engine.Once you do this, all other engine functions that you perform will only apply to that engine and that engine only. You must change the engine selection function by hitting E then 12 to activate both engines at the same time.In your case, my guess is that you at one time selected an engine to start by hitting E then a 1 or 2. To control both at the same time after engine start you must now hit E then 12 to get equal response to throttle commands from both engines.