Sign in to follow this  

Boeing AH-64D Longbow Apache Project.

Dear Designers,I am leaving a note here to see if there would be enough interest in Creating a Apache AH64D for FS2K2. With the UK recieving its first Apaches and knowing how big this attack chopper is around the world it has increased my desire to try and see if we can make one for FS2K2.I am aware of one model out for FS but feel that a more advanced model can be made. I see there is also a great Cobra model out which would be a great standard to contrast a new AH64 model against. I dont have any modeling experiance but hoped to find some people here to consider the idea of creating this great chopper. If there is enough feedback on the idea then id be happy to design and build a web site and be the project leader, but all this depends on the support for the project. If any of you are interested in this idea and feel you could offer your services please reply to this post. On a second note if anyone knows of a new Apache model thats out, or being made, then please let me know, but to my knowledge there isnt.Kindest Regards,Steve.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!