Sign in to follow this  
Guest bones

A general "thank you"

I've been flying on my computer since the early '80s although I have only become interested in the realism of FS2002 recently.With any game (flight or not) the thing that has brought the most satisfaction is the involvement of the community, and no community is as rich as the one surrounding flight simulation.So "thank you" to all the people who are providing through their toil new planes, and repaints, and panels, and scenery and it goes on and on. I have begun downloading these many varied extras and am amazed at the length and breadth of what is available.I'm now tempted to put some of the skills I've learned in making add-ons for other game types to the FS2002 world, and I'm encouraged by how helpful everyone here is.Thank you again for all your hard work. Many, many of us have a deep appreciation for your efforts even if we do not express it often.

Guest PhLem

It's people like you that makes us go on. Appreciation, how small it may be, keeps our spirits high. And yes it is not expressed often, but that doesn't matter that much. I am still working on my first project, which will hopefully be released soon. The textures need to be done, which are being taken care of by a very talented young man.My thanks go out to him.Regards,Udo.Project Saab 2000.:-wave

You are most welcome. You have indeed found the recipe that feeds us designers and keeps us going. That and lots of pizza and potato chips.Mike Stone

Guest bones

Er... Who gave you the pizza then?Born lucky..