Sign in to follow this  

Can't edit gauge anymore

I guess I've been at this too long!I just recently purchased FS Panel Studio (fantastic program). I am trying to edit a gauge bitmap and am getting this error message when I click on "Edit Gauge":Can't create a work copy of this Gauge: Access is denied.I am sure (pretty sure) I was doing this before. It is an FS98 (copy of Lear_45.Flaps.gau) and all I'm trying to do is change the color of the bitmap image.I have checked my Gauge directory and the gauge itself to make sure it is not read-only as it sure sounds like that's what it's complaining about but all seems well. Fact is, I cannot seem to edit any non-XML gauge at this point. (I'm editing XML gauges fine) I'm wondering if I was doing this some other way and just don't remember anymore. The manual says if you click on a non-XML gauge the Gauge Editor will come up allowing you to edit the bitmap (which is exactly what I want to do). All I get is this error message.The manual did not include this error message so I hoping someone here will have a clue.Thanks for helpI'm so confused!

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Fatigue did me in again. After some sleep, I thought to look in the FS Panel studio directory and found a "workfile.gau" and "fspstemp.bmp" there from where the program had crashed previously. Works fine now.Sounds like a good "bug fix" for version 1.2; clean up temp files on startup.