Sign in to follow this  

how to add a different sound???

HI guys!!, Ok heres goes the question. I want to import a Aircraft sound to my computer. I know how to get the thing and put it in the sound folder. but when i want to alais that sound to a plane i always get an error message,"sound not found". what am i doing wrong??? do i have to put the alais as ; ALAIS=cfm320sound or do i have to add the .zip to it??? some one please help!!!Oh yea by the way i have forsale 4 .50 cal gun tubes off a P-51 mustang. these are the protectors for the barrels to keep the wing from heating up while those 50's do there business!!!!!! if anyone knows anyone doing an restore or if intrested in one contact me here or at, kraut357@excite.comthanks allthe "FUELER" at KROCfuelerguy

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>HI guys!!, > Ok heres goes the question. I want to import a Aircraft >sound to my computer. I know how to get the thing and put it >in the sound folder. but when i want to alais that sound to >a plane i always get an error message,"sound not found". >what am i doing wrong??? do i have to put the alais as ; >ALAIS=cfm320sound or do i have to add the .zip to it??? >some one please help!!! The way you've phrased your question makes me suspect that you didn't unzip the 'new sounds' into a folder! :)The folder where you have the sound files should look like this:cfm320 sound sound.cfg xxx.wav xxx.wav xxx.wav etc.The alias from another a/c then would simply be:alias=cfm320sound