Sign in to follow this  

New plane coming soon.

Project AI/ASADesigns 717-200.This model will first be made for AI purposes only, and then turned into user models. Afterwards it will be stretched to make the MD80/90 models for FS2002.Here are some screens:

Guest kurtj

Cool! How did you create that? I am trying to figure out G-MAX and not having much luck on making airliners. I would like to make an MD-80 series and 757 jets in G-Max. By the way do you have plans on making the MD-80/81/82/... and so on using G-MAX?

Looking good.kurtj,(1) gMax comes with a tutorial on making an aircraft. Work through it; you'll find it's a good starting point. There are more tutorials available at www.freeflightdesign.com. I'm guessing that 717 probably took a hundred hours of work, so there's no easy way to say "here's how to do it."(2) reread the original post for an answer to your second question.Matt

i dont want to learn GMax planes, cuz i have my sceneries to start attending soon.ATTENTION EVERY ONE!IF YOU KNOW ANY GMAX AIRCRAFT DESIGNERS, AND SCENERY DESIGNERS YOU WILL BE ABLE TO BETA TEST ONE OF OUR MODELS, EXCEPT THE 717, AND YOU CAN HAVE ONE MODEL REQUEST OF YOUR CHOICE :) :) :) :) (THATS OF COURSE IF YOU FIND PEOPLE)your help is greatly appriciated and the above will be you reward! (guys to motivate ur selves think $1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000)