Sign in to follow this  

Project AI needs modelers

Project AI is badly in need of more GMax modelers. We are looking for anyone who can model aircraft with low poly counts, suitable for AI use. Though you would receive no compensation, you would get good publicity throughout the FS2002 community. If anyone has old GMax work blow the dust off and show us!Let me make one thing clear though, we DO NOT WANT alot of detail, as few details as possible, while maintaining the shape and feel of the aircraft. In other words, we need aircraft with a minimal impact on frame rates.Become part of our terrific team, email frank@projectai.com or pliddell@cogeco.caAnd before anyone asks, no ProjectAI is not in bad shape, we havent lost any modelers. We simply need more modelers to catch up with the number of aircraft and airline requests!http://home.cogeco.ca/~pliddell/PAIsig.gif

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hey Frank its me Alex I was thinking can we add ASADesigns to the in need list too :)one more thing, since ASADesigns is a partner with PAI, we will also be making some AI planes that maybe needed, right now we have the 717-200 under way with our designer John.ASADesigns also has an MD80 that can also be turned into a MD90 for AI purposes and user purposes!thanks:)my email is RJCJ2002@hotmail.com i can forward some too :) :) :) :)your PAI Partners at ASADesigns