Sign in to follow this  

American Scenery & Aircraft Designs looking for designe

ASADesigns is looking for dedicated GMax designers that would join us to create GMax Aircraft and Scenery.Right now we have our MD80 waiting for some designer(s) to work on it so we can get it out to the public and Virtual Airlines.Here is the MD80 so far about 70% the PAX door is already cut out. and the tail may not be changed:) and the wing antennas hafta stay:) the wings might need to be moved up a little.Email: RJCJ2002@hotmail.comAIM: BoeingPilot14-Alex

Guest kurtj

Please consider changing the top part of the tail to make it more accurate for the MD-80 series planes. Like you said the wings will have to be lifted up a tad to match the MD-80. Other than that I think that will be a good model. I just wanted to put my 2 cents in so that there could be some corrections to be made to make the model as accuate as it can be.

once we find a designer we will have him fix the top part of the tail, but not all of the MD80 series planes have the same tails.the DC9-50, MD80/82 have the same tail.the MD83/87/88/90 have all different tails and engines.the only reason why the tail looks a little funny is because when i myself changed the tail i didnt raise the elevators, and horizontal tail wings up properly (but the tail still needed to be fixed :) :) :) )

Guest kurtj

Thanks for telling me. I didn't mean to be to critical and I hope you aren't angry at my critizism. I just thought it would be helpful. Thanks again for the info. Other than that very nice model.

i'm not mad :)hey do you know of any good GMax designers that dont have anything to do? that might want to join ASADesigns?if you have AIM please IM me on BoeingPilot14 (that includes those that have questions about ASADesigns too :) )or email me at RJCJ2002@hotmail.com