Sign in to follow this  

LTN72 user manual ?

Hi all,I've posted this question to a number of forums etc.... but no luck so far. hope someone here can help he !I'm working on a simulation of the LTN72 which is found in some older aircraft (A300B2-B727). I'm writing the soft in VB6 using FSUIPC and after I finish the soft, I will make a hardware version of the console with LCD interphase etc...The biggest problem is getting my ahnds on the original manual of this machine ! The best info I found so far was in the AETI B742 user manual which simulates the Litton 72 INS. There is no information on how the LTN72 actually handles the navigation. Does it overfly each waypoint or is it a little more intelligent and starts the turn ahead of the WP ? Is there a maximum angle between 2 consecutive legs that it can handle ? What would it do if the angle is greater than this value...Very practical stuff which probably only real pilots know or which can be found in the manual !So please help me out if you can!Kind regards,Bj