Sign in to follow this  

Possible program to help create a panel bitmap.

Hey folks, just wanted to tell ya about a program I tried and bought recently. It's called Panavue Image Assembler. Website:www.panavue.comI'm working on the aerostar...albeit slowly. I have several photos taken from some aerostars recently; but they weren't very good. So I found a website that had panel and plane pics callled www.aircraft.com..lots of planes for sale with pics. At any rate, I was able to find a pretty decent aerostar panel. The thing nice about this site, some of the panel you can actually zoom closer. Well, this particular panel was very sharp even close up. So, when all was said and done, I had 164 small pics of approx.900x600. I then used panavue to stich the first row of 13 pics together...followed by the other rows. That gave me 13 rows...I then stiched 2 of those at a time to create 6 3600x600 photos; and finally I stitched those together to create a completed panel photo at a finished 3684x2404 24 bit color. Now when I'm working on the panel, I can zoom in and not loose any resolution. This program works great! No seams whatsoever. Try the demo, works with any photos.Dave Baucum

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!