Sign in to follow this  

FSDS Aircraft Background or Backdrop Tutorial

Hey folks. I recently aquired FSDS V2 Gonna get my feet wet slowly..then build up to GMAX. I did a search to help find some good tutorials on begining design..found several. I also saw Finn's video on blueprint tidy up..very helpful. As well as, the backdrop video for GMAX. I know you can scale the background bitmaps in FSDS, but, I have found a tutorial that is a little more in depth on working with the background in FSDS. Unfortunatelly, it's in Italian; and it's a viewlet video file..so I can't just translate the page with browser. Finn's video is for GMAX; could this be adapted to FSDS...or does anybody know of a link to a step by step similar to the Italian one that shows setting up the background BMP's for FSDS. I knop I can follow the example in the help file; I just wanted a little more detail. The italian link was something like www.maxtac.it/italiano/tutorials.htm. The tutorial is called Tutorial backdrop. I would really like to find something like this; if anybody has any ideas.Thank YouDave

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!