Sign in to follow this  

building a FS2002 beech starship

I am going to try to build a beech starchip for FS2002 in gmax 1.2 or FSDS2 when I get it I hope I can build a great plane either in gmax 1.2 or FSDS2 any suggestions on what the paint scheeme should be? Also what the registration number should be as well?

Hope these help. It was one I saw at Spirit of St Louis (KSUS).

Now that is way cool I hope I can do a almost photorealistic job on the panel and the plane it self I have never built a plane in my life i have tried to but failed spectacularly

The pilot (you can see his legs in the cockpit photo) was telling me that his company (Image America - you can barely see it written on the side of the airplane above the stripe) uses the airplamce for photos (he claimed they had the fastest digital camera in the world in the plane).I offered to trade the piper seminole i was flying for the beech starship, but alas he decided that he would be ripping me off. :-)Talk about hairy landings....When I landed at KSUS that day (two fridays ago) it was an 80deg crosswing at 18kts gusting to 28! Ouch, I hate those!

Try doing one in a J3 Cub I have done one of them kind of landings in the cub with my instructer James Collins