Sign in to follow this  

VC view need help...

Hi there,i managed to install the Garmin Radio Stack on my C172and now i want to replace the Bendix Radios with the Garmin stack in the Virtual Cockpit as well.I managed for the Garmin to show up allright but the radio tuning nobs from the old Bendix seem to be still in the way. What file do i have to find in the Panel cfg, there seems to be no reference to a C172s.bmp file ??? [VCockpit01]size_mm=512,512pixel_size=512,512texture=$C172s_1background_color=0,0,0visible=0Thanks,Ralph

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

>Hi there, >i managed to install the Garmin Radio Stack on my C172 >and now i want to replace the Bendix Radios with the Garmin >stack in the Virtual Cockpit as well. >I managed for the Garmin to show up allright but the radio >tuning nobs from the old Bendix seem to be still in the way. >What file do i have to find in the Panel cfg, there seems to >be no reference to a C172s.bmp file ??? >>[VCockpit01] >size_mm=512,512 >pixel_size=512,512 >texture=$C172s_1 >background_color=0,0,0 >visible=0 You would have to edit the C172_T.bmp file in the textures folder, since the background 'paints' the avionics stack on the panel... in fact, you'll have to edit the files in all three texture.x folders.

Sorry, but I believe the 3D knobs are in the actual modelfile. Nothing you can do about it.

Well i had a feeling, thanks bill, but the file you mentioned just shows up white, so i guess it's in the model file...