Sign in to follow this  

POSKY747 Carco Door?

Hello, I need your Helpe,wie one the Cargo Door of the Posky747 can open. I have comprehended the doors of Passenger. But to the devil something is eigendlich TailHook? This concept doesn't give it in the German Flight-simulator! Hirer a part of the Aircraft.cfg: [TailHook] / / For opening cargo door. tailhook_length=1;, feet, tailhook_position = 0.0, 0.0, 0.0;, feet, longitudinal, lateral, vertical positions from date [folding_wings] / / For opening Main covers cargo door. wing_fold_system_type = 4 ;0=Nones fold_rates = 0.05,0.05 ;Percents per second cable_force_adjust = 1.0 What does that have aufsich at all? I work only with keyboard and hardly with my Joustik Whoever can have open telling for me like he/it the doors of the Carco. Please none wasteful account separates like for example: Shift+U+p " or " Strg+Shift+0 " What must still be changed. I must confess, that I unfortunately no English can, because doesn't learn it I in the school was allowed to. , GDR, I am still 20 no one about that zuerlernen more, but I put in effort. I use a translator and please therefore about understanding. This answer please only per e-mail: mj-berlin@onlinehome.de If somebody please comes from Germany the answer in German then of course, because my translator is the newest no longer. I hope that somebody me the gate of Carco can open. My thanks in the vorraus Mannne