Sign in to follow this  

Gauge Lab -- HELP needed.

Greetings Gauge Lab Friends,We some help on a gauge to assure that our dynamic testing is conducted the same from test to test. We are now able to document/plot/analysis the response of control inputs and assist in making/tweaking airfiles. Right now, you will need to do the tweaking, we will show you the results of your tweak. ;-) We expect to grow into a full service oganization after some experience/knowledge is gained.What would help us greatly in maintaining a common setup and test procedure is a GAUGE that when it is click in various hot spots would send; a full elevator up command, a full rudder command, left and right, a full throttle command, and a full aileron command right/left.I would like to have this test gauge panel so that my joystick calibration/sensitivity is not impacting the testing for response to step command inputs that are used to document the response. Then any should be able to run the test and get the same results.No need for it to be pretty. ;-) An aluminum Zero case with push buttons would be real life for me.Maybe this will start a new branch of the hobby -- testers for small aircraft companies? -- SouthWest Aircraft Testing (SWAT)? Ever hear of Southwest Research? (We did this for truck engines and earth moving machines.)Feels like I am writing a project request/approval from my old real world job. ;-)ThanksBobwe r rsam@mtco.com -- give us a call if you would like to help/join us. .seehttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/DCForumID9/1476.html#0

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!