Sign in to follow this  

how do I build planes with FSDSV2

I need ALOT of help on FSDSV2 and I am not good at designing aircraft at all it is my second try at designing planes I need one of you aircraft designers to give me tips on building planes I will read the help files and tutorials to

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

First read and actually do the tutorials included with FSDS. THEN just try playing around with the tools, etc. make a very simple airplance, don't try to make it "real" just play and get familiar with the program.THEN as you gain familiarity, try out a simple, "real" plane.As you get into stumbling blocks, THEN post your specific question.Typcially, "How do you make a wing" elicits responses of "read the manual/tutorial"

Felix I am going to do just that I have been playing around with FSDS2 ever since I baught it

If you have only tried twice to build an aircraft you are no expert, you are just beginning. The best piece of advice I got was to learn how to use FSDS first. Just make basic shapes and play with the tools, then start small.If you dont understand how FSDS works , how are you going to build an airplane? Visit the following site www.freeflightdesign.com, visit the forum, but do not ask to have someone teach you to build airplanes, they will steer you to the tutorials section.Read the tutorials, and practice, practice, practice. Ask many questions in the forum, and many will be happy to help you out. Good luckDave

thanks that is the ONLY SITE I WILL POST MY QUESTION yall will no longer see me or here from my in this design forun GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!!

>thanks that is the ONLY SITE I WILL POST MY QUESTION yall >will no longer see me or here from my in this design forun >GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank God!

Yer all heart, aren't ya....?>>thanks that is the ONLY SITE I WILL POST MY QUESTION yall >>will no longer see me or here from my in this design forun >>GOOD BYE!!!!!!!!!!!! >>Thank God!

It's a requirement - either that, or a slight detachment with reality, to be making planes for a simulation that purports to be "as real as it gets..">Didn't know that this forum had comedians in it's >ranks...:-xxrotflmao >>Rob "Holland&Holland" de Vries >>For accurate and custom made ambient and nature sounds(sets) >for Lago's FSSoundscape go to: >"What Is It Like >to See with Your Ears"