Sign in to follow this  

Gauge Programming

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hi.Not a problem. Here is one I use to create pushing water when going down a wet or snowy runway. Was rewritten to get rid of certain other stuff I do in there, but with some bugcheck it could prove useful. The actual "smoke" effect is custom-made, so you shouldn't use normal smoke for this one.Hmm, just reread your question. You can "choose" a certain light switch, but you can't control which smoke effect, it's only on or off whatever is set in aircraft.cfg.Somewhat advanced, some xml knowlegde is required:(A:SIM ON GROUND) ! if{ 0 (>K:SMOKE_OFF) quit } els{ (A:LEFT WHEEL RPM,rpm) 450 > (A:RIGHT WHEEL RPM,rpm) 450 > || (A:SURFACE TYPE, enum) 0 == (A:SURFACE TYPE, enum) 4 == (A:SURFACE TYPE, enum) 23 == || || (A:SURFACE CONDITION, enum) 1 == (A:SURFACE CONDITION, enum) 3 == || && && if{ 0 (>K:SMOKE_ON) } els{ 0 (>K:SMOKE_OFF) } }A usual, rewrite > as & g t ; :D

MICROSOFT: If you read this. Please allow us to read surface ground data even if the aircraft is airborne. Could be useful for ADF coastal refraction effects.

Thanks Karl for the reply. :)I guess it might be better to tag the function to the lights.