Sign in to follow this  

Doors for the P39

Guest jlwoodward

Well, here it is, thanks to the tutorials and all the help. This time the animation went very smoothly. I'm learning.I have some more textures to do and possibly some more VC detail like trim wheels, pumps, fuel selectors, etc.More questions coming up .........John Woodward

Guest CX001

Wow. She looks great! One suggestion, though. Instead of having the canopy glass a transparent blue, could you make it a transparent gray shade instead?

>More questions coming up ......... That's really shaping up nicely, John. Keep up the hard work! :)

I am looking forward to it. Excellent work on the cockpit. I have a WWII book Wings for America, probably intended for boys, that shows the "famous Airacobra" on the cover as well as in a nice moderne style watercolor with a paragraph about the plane.It has cutaway views for the P-40 export version (Hawk 81-A) and Curtiss 21-B. Shame not for the P-39.Included is the Ryan Dragonfly YO-51 "Flying Motorcyle" an ultralight STOL aircraft intended to replace the motorcylce for moving officers about the battlefield. It has what looks like a fascinating leading edge slot mechanism. I tried a google search but could find nothing on this aircraft.Steve

Guest jlwoodward

Absolutely, if someone could just tell me the RGB values. I'm colorblind so my wife makes all the colors for me.Thanks,John Woodward