Sign in to follow this  

SAVE YOUR WIP 4 SHOW ME?

Hi Friends,My calendar indicates a month has passed since we all had the great weekend viewing WIP (work in progress) we each had underway. Why not wait until this Friday and then start a thread here and post a link to it at the "popular" forums? This will give all your potential "customers" a chance to see and comment about all the WIPs at once. I think we can all get some excellent exposure and comments doing it this way.Start getting you screen shots of the WIPs. Try to keep them 700 wide like the guideline for the screenshot forum.If you have posted something recently, don't let that stop you from reposting in the new thread this weekend. Remember, this will get the exposure and comments from the large "customer" base we have here on AVSIM. We will also need to post a link to the WIP topic at the other ngs around the web. Your help will be needed in getting that done. What do you think, can you make it this weekend? I bet with the connections and relationship that one of our friends has with AVSIM, we can get on Saturday an AVSIM front page splash about the WIP "event". edited --- We probably need to invite our cousins from next door "MSFS Scenery Design Forum" to join us for the WIP display. >>>> Cousins. please join in the fun and exposure this weekend!<<<<< BobWe will be seeking gmax/fsdsV2 apprentices to help build our new factory and assist in extending our product line. This will be a chance for you to get some OJT. Pay will be just like appenticses normally are -- near nothing. Exactly Zero in this case. ;-)No CEOs, No VPs, just Friends helping Friends.http://mtco.com/~rsam/fartslogo.jpg

>No CEOs, No VPs, just Friends helping Friends. But! Everyone has the opportunity to create a unique 'title' for themselves; all in good fun and taste, of course...