Sign in to follow this  
Guest BP

Seeking help with panel sound

Guest BP

Hi All,This is more of an investigative question of a problem and was wondering if anyone has experienced the same thing or would know how I could fix this. When I add on a panel for some odd reason the speaker setting in windows control panel (XP Home) gets kicked from 5.1 speakers (I have Klipsch Pro media 5.1) to desktop speakers and lose function of the rear speakers. I have this occur with every analog panel I install into FS2K2 and am unable to identify what gauge or sound file may be causing this to happen. I've checked the panel.cfg's in hopes of spotting something obvious, but nogo. The most recent panels I've experienced this with are:Roberto Tomasoni's 747_238_panel.zipPanel for vvsl1011.zip by FFGHelio Extrela's hedc103.zipI'm certain the panels are ok, but there is something common among them that doesn't agree with my system.Aside from anything exotic within FS2k2 I have FSUIPC.dll v 2.94 in the modules folder.I have a Alienware 2.8g w/1g ramSB Audigy w/Klipsch 5.1 speakersAny ideas would be greatly appreciatedThanks