Sign in to follow this  

Repaint technique question

Hello all, just wanted to ask a question on how to get good curved stipes on a repaint. I am currently doing a repaint of the FlightOne dc9 in the old Turkish THY livery. I have no problems with the straight stripes, but when they start to curve down to a point at the nose I run into problems. I'm using photoshop 6 and so far have been using the elipse selection marquee and subtracting from that to give me a curve shape but it doesn't work to well everytime. I know there has to be a simple solution to this and hopefully someone here will know. I know this is probably a simple question but it's driving me nuts hehe. Anyways, thanks all and I hope someone can show me the light)