Sign in to follow this  

Help very much needed!

Hey, Merry Christmas everyone, and a happy new year.I'm looking for some help with my latest project. It is a big challenge but unfortunately I can't say exactly what it is. What I'm looking for is good tutorials using FSDSv2.11 on how to create:a) virtual cockpits:( good looking nose areas of aircraft. I have tried to model the front of the aircraft using diviator's tutorial, but I can't seem to get the cockpit glass to look any good! The side windows look fine but I can't align the cockpit glass well enough to make it look any good. Any suggestions?Will be truely thankful for any suggestions. Merry Xmas again and a heppy new year!Clod

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

I used to build parts (in FSDS) for different designers. If it's not too much work then I would like to give it a shot like I did for the IFDG 757 in the early days.Let me know if you're interested.

I am interested, but I can't access your site to check out your work. Please could you send me some screenshots?

I'm very interested now!!! :)Do you use gmax now or still FSDS1?If you could/would like to help me on my project please e-mail me asapJClodster@zombieworld.comClod