Sign in to follow this  
Guest FelixFFDS

Project Gmax

Guest kurtj

I was wondering if anyone knows if Project Gmax has a website out yet? I would like to check out the progress of the MD-80 series jets to see how they are coming along. Any info would be appreciatedThank You,

Guest kurtj

How come is the MD-80 out of production? Are you the group president? I am just curious what happened to the plans? Any info would be appreciated.Thank You,

Guest devaio

The President says that no questions should be answered about the MD80 if asked. If asked we will certainly just ignore them. We are working on other projects and that is why we discontinued it for now.

>The President says that no questions should be answered >about the MD80 if asked. If asked we will certainly just >ignore them. We are working on other projects and that is >why we discontinued it for now. Well, that certainly is a 'curt' answer to Kurt...It would have been simpler - not mention more polite - to simply say, "I'm not at liberty to say."Better yet, follow the "President's" advice and "ignore them."Your reply has certainly managed to kill any of my interest in whatever 'other projects' your group is doing..

Guest FelixFFDS

Maybe "Project Gmax" needs a "VP of Public Relations" in the organization?>>Better yet, follow the "President's" advice and "ignore >them." >>Your reply has certainly managed to kill any of my interest >in whatever 'other projects' your group is doing.. Felix/FFDSPegasus Aviation Design