Sign in to follow this  

building the fuselage from backdrops

I have started on the Yak52TW at 11:30AM today and already have a BIG problem.

Why don't you share this BIG problem here in the forum. Great chance someone will be able to help you out. Good luck! :)

Gladly here is my big problem when I go to build teh canopy I select points. Then I put the points in the correct spot then what do I do? I then go to make the fuselage agian from the backdrop and I either make it to long or to short. I still do not know what to do yet it is my first true FSDS2 aircraft other then them pinewoods but I didn't want to be able to build only them pinewoods. I wanted a real FS2002 aircraft so I decided back when I had FSDS pro to build a true FS2000 aircraft when I had FS2000 now. I have forgoten just about everything I learned from FSDS pro because. I don't know all about building aircraft in FSDS2 the other problem is the wings I can not get the wings to line up with the fuselage what can I do to line them up? I am thinking of having this plane built instead of me building it I just don't have the skills needed to build this plane I guess its time to call it quits on designing any FS2002 aircraft that is what I am going to do RIGHT NOW!

Guest jlwoodward

Greg, don't give up yet. Just take a couple of days off and do something else. Post some pictures of what you are having a problem with, and I'm sure someone will be able to help you.Cheer up,John Woodward

I am already doing something else let me post a pic. I am testflying the micco SP26 and it is very aerobatic to find the micco SP26 do what I did search for it on a search engine I used www.google.com as my search engine