Sign in to follow this  

To the admin of this fourm

Guest Eugen

Hi,I tried to message admin but I got a script error saying that I should contact admin.....Anyway it seems when searching for older post than mid december 2002 that they don't show up. It worked yesterday. Have posts been deleted or archived? BrgdsEugen

Guest bartels

avsim.com had worked on the forum system lately (see also main page "Win Some, Lose Some"). So it might take some days that everything is up again.Arne Bartels

Eugen, you'll notice that there are fewer topics kept active in the forums now. We reduced this quite a bit to see if it would help with performance of the forums. We went from keeping 1000 topics active to 250. This means there are a lot more topics in the archive now than before. Right now, it looks like any topic that hasn't been updated since the beginning of December is now in the archive. When you do a search, you must check the box to include the archives in the search if you think the topic is old enough to have been archived.