Sign in to follow this  

Motorsports Charter Aircraft Service

Greetings,I am an avid motorsports enthusiast and flight simulator pilot. I would like to find out if there is any interest in forming a charter service Virtual Airline using customized executive jets to fly for the Formula One World Championship and Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART).My skills are in web page design and not in designing or painting aircraft. I am looking for scenery designers who could dress up some scenery at a couple of airports for the service headquarters buildings. I would also need some aircraft painters to add the custom team graphics to the aircrafts.Every pilot who joins the charter service would be responsible for their own flight planning but I would be responsible for making the web page, maintaining the records of the charter service and assigning schedules. I have flight planning tools, (FS Navigator) and use MSFS 2002.In the real world, I am a private pilot located in Florida, USAI would like to utilize Gulfstream IV or V aircraft for the team drivers and owners. A crew aircraft that seats 25-50 (BAE-146) and 2 heavy cargo aircraft for the trans-oceanic fly-away races. Each of these aircraft would be painted using team logos and color schemes. The two cargo aircraft would have custom paint that centers on the championship.The sample F-1 charter breakdown would be as follows.Clients:Formula One World Championship Teams and OfficialsFerrariMcLarenWilliams-BMWJordanSauberBritish American RacingTeam RenaultTeam JaguarMinardiToyota F1Formula One Officials and StaffCharter Staff11 Gulfstream IV pilots per Unit11 BAE-146 Pilots per Unit2 B747-400 Pilots per Unit11 Custom Gulfstream IV Executive Aircraft11 Custom BAE-146 Transport Aircraft2 Custom Boeing 747-400 Cargo Aircraft1 Headquarters Building with Ramp access and hangars located at London Heathrow.Pilots earn hours from actual hours flown. Pilots would rotate assignments on a race by race schedule. Accelerated time will only be allowed for the trans-oceanic legs and only after one hour over open water. Pilots must resume real time one hour before arrival at destination airport. Online flying is not a requirement.I have previously created and managed a similar operation for a now defunct virtual airline called "Blue Skies"I am looking to form one operation that would revolve around Championship Auto Racing Teams (CART) based in Indianapolis IN and one for the FIA Formula One World Championship based at London Heathrow.Please let me know if you would be interested in joining up. Brad AllenCEO and President Racing Charters LTDgallen8@cfl.rr.com Attachmentshttp://ftp.avsim.com/dcforum/User_files/3e35d6a515f64b6e.jpg