Sign in to follow this  
Guest robertv

Dornier 328 for AI use?

Is anyone currently working/planning to work on an AI model of the Fairchild Dornier 328? United Express AWAC uses several of these fine aircraft on their midwestern routes. There are various United Flight Plans out there that could potentially utilize this aircraft.I've had the pleasure of flying in these on many occasions from Chicago to Appleton Wisconsin (a beautifully remodeled feeder airport servicing over 4 major airline connections - hopefully this can be enhanced as well in the future). The 328 is one of the nicest looking turboprops in my opionion. In fact the 328JET version used by Midwest Express Skyway is also something I hope to see in the future as well.

Guest DanWalloch

I've been asking and looking for a 328Jet for Skyway for awhile....they're very nice jets with a kick on take off. I also need one for AI.....I'm currently using an old model from fs98......combined with mike stone's 1900D for ai....my skyway fleet drags down my fps. Over 4 airlines!??! Well, midwest and skyway count as 1. :-)

Guest robertv

Hello,I am working on a Dornier 328 and 328Jet, but they are for flying an are probably to frame rate demanding for AI use.Cheers,Robert