Sign in to follow this  
Guest AndrewW

Concorde Fuel Pump Gauge

Guest AndrewW

The Concorde fuel pump gauge which transfers fuel between the trim tanks: Does that use the key events: -KEY_SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_FORWARDKEY_SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_AFTKEY_SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_AUTOKEY_SET_FUEL_TRANSFER_OFFThis may sound like an obvious question! Though I have nearly completed my fuel panel - but the only way I can change the transfer pump is via the Concorde Fuel pump gauge - none of the above click events seem to function in my custom gauges! :-madThanks for any thoughts. AndrewEdit: Also, despite what the SDK states - there only seems to be two positions for SELECTED_FUEL_TRANSFER_MODE, which are 0 and -1 ! Instead of the published -1,0,1,2. How can the gauge work then!? Does this mean it is impossible for a custom gauge to use similar functions?! Can anyone confirm they have had a similar experience with these variables?2nd Edit: I would appear that when both trim tanks are full (100%) you can only select the AutoPump system (0) and the off selection (-1). Hopefully this will solve the issues with the click events also. Thought I'd just mention this in case it's useful to any readers in the future ;-)