Sign in to follow this  
Guest Lionel Goh

Looking for some assistance on my L188 Electra

I am looking for some assistance in completing my freeware gmax L188 Electra for FS2002 Pro. I have had the main airframe, animation, flight model and primary texture mapping completed for some time now. However, with the recent birth of my 3rd child, I have been unable to dedicate much time to the completion of the model...got to have my priorities you know ;-)I would greatly appreciate it if someone might want to assist with the creation of night textures, reflective textures and help finish the panel. I would of course share credit and really just want to get this finished so that I can move on to some other aircraft projects I have in the works.I have already had a great deal of flight and visual model assistance from Hornit, Bill Shulz and a number of other kind individuals who have provided feedback, beta testing and support.You can contact me at cbuff@charter.net for more information.By the way, you can view some images of the L188 project at http://webpages.charter.net/cbuff/FS2002.html.Thanks!Chris Buff

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

It looks good.. I maybe able to help..But I do slow work to be frank..Contact me if you want :MSN:bios___@hotmail.comICQ:18392833