Sign in to follow this  

Giving the Legacy Legs ...

What is there left to do maybe flight testing by someone with the airplane or makeing a panel???? from what i can tell textures and model look top notch!

Looking better every screens shot. I can't wait til I can get in the pilot seat and roll it down the runway!Keep up the outstanding work!Clod

Guest Fabio Miguez

Hey USAFauxilary.Bob is now working on the interior, while I am working on a panel. As soon as I get it to a good point I'll post some screenshots.

Cant wait to see that panel. I was just looking around at some Legacy information and I found some pictures of panels. Because of how they are layed out I am kind of currious how you are doing it. If you want that URL let me know and I can send it to you. O, 2 more things (1) do eather of you have any flight time and/or own a legacy and (2) are you planning on makeing it ACOF compatable? Also are you going to include a cheaklist of anysort?

Guest Fly1

Thanks for the great comments!I am still taking care of the last bit of exterior details, before proceeding to the interior. Numerous area's that had been put off while addressing bigger issue's.Just a wild stab at a release date may be somewhere around mid summer, subject to change though.Fabio's work so far is looking very nice! Should be worth the wait.RegardsBob C.

Guest Fly1

Really appreciate the interest!!Just want it to be the Best it can be!Little while longer.RegardsBob C.