Sign in to follow this  

Problems with XML DME Gauge

I have two problems with my Collins DME gauge for Valmet Vinka. A finnish military trainer aircraft.There is switch with 3 positions. Km, Kmh and Min. I have code(L:DME_disp,enum) 2 == if{ 0 (>DME_disp,enum } els{ (L:DME_disp,enum) 1 + (>L:DME_disp,enum) }But the switch stays in position 2 and never goes back to 0 position. And I can't find what is wrong with it.And then string. I have this code(G:Var1)%((A:NAV1 DME, kilometer ))%!3.1f!%((A:NAV1 DMESPEED, kilometer ))%!3.1f!%((A:NAV1 DME , kilometer ))%!3.1f!And it always shows me 0.0. Where is the problem? Text tag is not well documented anywhere.Thanks for your help.Hopefully you will see complete plane from me, Mikko Maliniemi and Kari Virtanen very soon.

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

For the try this: (L:DME_disp,enum) 2 == if{ 0 (>L:DME_disp,enum) } els{ (L:DME_disp,enum) 1 + (>L:DME_disp,enum) }or (L:DME_disp,enum) ++ d (>L:DME_disp,enum) 2 > if{ 0 (>L:DME_disp,enum) }The Select/Case consrtuct doesn' work this way for strings.You can use a "value line" case:%( (A:NAV1 DME,kilometer) (A:NAV1 DMESPEED,kilometers/hour) / 60.0 * (A:NAV1 DMESPEED,kilometers/hour) (A:NAV1 DME,kilometer) 3 (L:DME_disp,enum) case )%!3.1f!or a "String" case:%( (L:DME_disp,enum) )%{case}%{:0}%((A:NAV1 DME,kilometer))%!3.1f!%{:1}%((A:NAV1 DMESPEED,kilometers/hour))%!3.1f!%{:2}%((A:NAV1 DME,kilometer) (A:NAV1 DMESPEED,kilometers/hour) / 60.0 *)%!3.1f!%You need some extra code, if no DME is received, or the speed is 0.Arne Bartels

>You need some extra code, if no DME is received, or the speed>is 0.Thanks, it helped... Now trying to figure out that extra code ;) And making other gauges.