Sign in to follow this  
Guest Fabio Miguez

Meljets Functions Keys

I am unable to find the function keys required to operate the different functions with the Meljet Aircrafts. Ex. B777-200 ..Show main doors and cargo doors are able to open also engine cowlings and access planels are able to open. I have not seen any instructions on their website related to the operations of these functions.B747-400F Main cargo deck doors opening and side cargo and below deck door functions.All answers welcomed.Tango1

Help AVSIM continue to serve you!
Please donate today!

Hello Tango1.These keys are explained in the documentation available in the .zip file you downloaded. I can't remember them off the top of my head.

They don't tell you what keys for some things is because they use the standard exit keys. The exit key, as setup by default, works like this:Press shift, press e, release shift, release e, press one or more numbers 1 through 4. If a plane has something setup for that exit number, it will do that animation. (If you don't hit any numbers it will try exit 1.) Exit 1, the main exit, will always display an opening/open/closing/close message along the top of the screen, the others don't.For the 747-400F doing Shift+E,1 will open the forward port crew door.Shift+E,2 will open all 3 cargo doors.Doing Shift+E,1,2 will open both sets.Some planes bind things to other functions as well, and there are a lot of options listed in the FS2k2 key config screen. Some I've never even seen used. (Like the drop tanks.) Common things animations may be bound to:Concord nose keys (Example: cockpit windows on Mike Stone's Goose)Tail Hook key (Example: POSKEY 747-400 Cargo door)Wing Folding key (Example: Cargo "door" and elevator animation for the Nomad cargomaster)Spoilers (Examples: Skis on some DHC-2 Beavers and water rudders on a DHC-3T Turbo Otter Amphibian)Some planes even have moving cowl flaps controled by the cowl flap keys."Let me help you out. You're cleared to taxi any way you can to any runway you see."

Hey Edrick.Great explanation, complete and to the point, than you!